Planning a Vacation? Visit ANA Airlines Official Website & Get All Required Information!
All Nippon Airways (NH), Japan’s second-largest airline, also known as “ANA Airlines.” It was founded on 27 December 1952 & headquarters in Shiodome City Center Minato, Tokyo. ANA Airline offers a comfortable & safe flying experience, as it offers 100+ destinations for both domestic & international routes with its fleet size of 241. So, fly on your own & have a fantastic journey on ANA flights. Moreover, ANA is a member of Star Alliance & offers a frequent flyer program called ANA Mileage Club. If you want to fly on an ANA flight, make your reservations by merely visiting the ANA Airlines Official Website. By visiting the same, you can avail of other required information that will help you to plan a smooth journey by availing such great offers, PROMO CODES for any of your domestic & international travel destinations. The official site has made it easier for all. So plan your journey & fly to any of your chosen goals at an affordable rate.
Moreover, we all know that every airline has its own sets of rules and regulations, policies, and requirements, so do ANA has. To understand all these policies and regulations, you can reach out to ANA Airlines Official Website. As it is Japan’s largest domestic & international service provider & it covers an extensive network. So, if you want to travel with ANA Airlines, here are some essential details, policies, and services of airlines that you must know before booking your flight.
Are You Preparing For Travel? Don’t Forget To Check These Details!
Decide your destinations? Find your getaway by simply visiting ANA Airlines Official Website. On this site, you will have several options to choose from. Because here you will get the best offers for your domestic, international, direct & indirect flights. No matter what you are looking for? With a reservation or an instant booking, you will get the best deals on the ANA website. All in all, ANA has got your back by covering all your choices. So, feel free to visit & have a fantastic vacation for your destinations in no time.
For Domestic Flights:
- Online check-in opens 24 hours & closes 15 minutes before the flight scheduled departure.
- Airport Check-in: Individuals can perform their check-in when they reach the airport. Also, they can use ANA Skip-In Services to avoid the rush at the airport.
|Board in Style with ANA Airlines’ Skip-In Services! |
Only available for the passengers who already completed the reservation, purchase & seat reservation. (Only available for domestic flights.)*
How to use this service?
After reserving your seats:
1. Prepare the item (Card/Barcode with IC Functionality ) you need for boarding to take with you & when you arrive at the airport, skip the check-in desk & proceed straight to security.
2. Scan your barcode on the reader & then pass through.
3. Do the same to pass through the boarding gate.
For International Flights:
- Use online mode & make your airport experience smoother with this convenient online service. The online check-in starts 24 hours & closes 75 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
- If you want to perform check-in at the airport via check-in helpdesk (usually open 2:30-3 hours before the departure) or self-kiosk service, please complete your check-in before 60 minutes of scheduled flight departure. & come to the gate before 30 minutes.
ANA Airlines’ Frequent Flyer Program
ANA Airlines Frequent Flyer Program is known as ANA Mileage Club. With its membership, individuals can avail themselves of several perks. With every booking/ purchase, you get closer to offering a free ticket to any of your destinations. Moreover, you can redeem your miles for great benefits.
With miles, you can make your journey even more extraordinary. As ANA is a Star Alliance member, you can have its perks on flying with its partner airlines. This program gives you the privilege to fly in the most comfort by availing of several other benefits.
Also, Check ANA Airlines Policy
Free Check Baggage Allowance:
|Domestic Flight||203 cm||40kg (Premium class), 20 kg (Economy Class)|
|International Flight||158 cm||32 (First Class) 32 Kg (Business Class) 23 Kg (Premium Economy & Economy Class)|
Further Points to Check:
- An individual has to pay the additional charges if their baggage crosses the size & weight limit.
- For any of your fragile items (glass products, ceramics, or alcohol), ANA Airlines is not responsible for any damage. The airline is also not responsible for loss or baggage damage.
- To prevent leakage, please form your food pack it carefully. Also, self-heated boxes are not permitted to be check-in as they are considered dangerous goods.
- Please keep the switch off any of your electronic devices at the time of check-in to avoid any problems.
- If you are bringing a baby stroller with you, please consider that their size & weight match the regulations when folded. Also, the individual bringing this item can not get another carry-in thing.
- According to ANA Airlines cancellation policy, passengers can cancel their tickets with 24 hours of booking without any cancellation fee. Still, the only condition is their scheduled flight departure must be after seven days.
- If you cancel your flight after 24 hours, then you have to pay cancellation charges.
- After making a successful cancellation, you need to fill an online request form to get your refund. Moreover, you will get your refund back in the original mode of payment.
How to Make Flight Booking via ANA Airlines Official Website?
Are you using the ANA website the first time? Don’t worry, it’s straightforward to use. To make your booking with ANA, open ANA Airlines Official Website; here at the homepage, you will see a screen that will provide you every piece of information at a glance. Here, you can proceed with:
- Enter your departure & date, then hit on the Search button; you will see the list of available seats & fares.
- Further to proceed with your bookings, enter the required information such as your name, details, number of passengers, class type, etc., (the screen will show you).
- After filling in all your details, in the end, pay in any of your preferred ways.
- When you complete the payment, you will receive the confirmation message directly into your inbox. Now, you are ready to fly on ANA Airlines.
How to Modify & Cancel Flight Booking via ANA Airlines Official Website?
To make any changes in your flight booking, you need to visit the ANA official page to open the flight reservations page. Here, you have to enter the details such as your last first & name, departure date, flight number, reservation number, then hit on the LOGIN button. By doing so, you can view your itinerary. If you want any changes, then proceed further by making possible changes here.
- Passengers who have already purchase their flight ticket & want to make changes to their itinerary can change DATE, FLIGHT, SECTOR.
- Passengers who have only made a reservation but not paid yet can change their TRAVEL DATES, FLIGHT, CLASS/FARE, SECTOR.
Travel plans can change at any time & in such case if you want to cancel your booking & want to get a refund, follow the given process.
- Open web browser & login to your account by visiting ANA Airlines Official Website
- Now select your flights (in manage booking) & click on the key to make changes.
- Enter the details & then hit on the “Cancellation” key.
Your cancellation is complete. To get your refund, visit the reservation page. And individuals who have bought their flight tickets with ANA miles can call to get their refund. Also, the refund can be requested 24 hours before the flight departure.
How to Contact ANA Airlines Via Official Site?
You can connect with ANA Airlines by simply visiting ANA Airlines Official Website. Here you can browse common inquiries & can ask all your queries, concerns. Or if you want automatic responses, then you can interact with 24/7 CHATBOX. On doing the same; you will get all your answers regarding any of your travel concerns. If you are not satisfied with it, you can talk with the experts’ team to clear all your travel concerns.
ANA Airlines Popular Destination
As of November, ANA Airlines serves 53 domestic & 53 international destinations. Below, we have provided you the list of Top Destinations where ANA flies: