Air Canada Airlines Official Website – Key to Access the Company
As the entire world has come across the crisis, online services have become crucial for all the people over the globe. Similarly, booking the flights through internet has become an essential task for the customers preferring flights to travel across the countries. Hence, the Air Canada is now providing all the best possibilities to their customers through its official site. So that the customers won’t need to visit the airport for every single assistance or problems while proceeding to Air Canada Airlines Reservations, despite visit the airport only to arrive on the flights.
You can find all the services related to the Air Ticketing at the Air Canada Airlines Official Website only. So better avoid visiting the airport, standing in queue and making efforts, despite accessing the official site and follow all the instructions. With this, you would bear complete control over your trip.
Air Canada Airlines Official Website enables you to seek the service for making reservations by remaining at your place. Moreover, you can access the Official Site anytime, as it remains accessed for all night and all day throughout the year. so, you are free to access the site anytime, anywhere, whenever you need booking the flights.
Information that You Can Get at Air Canada Airlines Official Website
Below is the following information that you would find on the official website of Air Canada Airlines.
Destination: you can find the list of destination that Air Canada Airlines serve
- United States
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- Dominican Republic
- Cayman Islands
- Puerto Rico
- New Zealand
- Antigua and Barbuda
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom
- Czech Republic
- Sint Maarten
Check-In Information: Air Canada provides you the choices to check-in. So, choose any of them to check-in.
You can seek the facility for Online check-in few hours earlier than the scheduled time for departure as this facility is accessible before twenty-four hours of departure time. You can check-in the flight using the Air Canada mobile app or by accessing the Air Canada Airlines website. For domestic flights passengers, the services get closed for check-in closes 45 minutes earlier and for international flights, online check-in facility gets over 60 minutes earlier than the departure time. So, please be prepared with your reservation reference and passport details for a quick check-in.
The company allows you to check-in 12 hours earlier than the scheduled time for departure via self-service check-in cabins at the airport. For domestic flights, the facility for check-in at the airport ends up 45 minutes in advance and for international flights, 60 minutes in advance.
You are recommended to reach out to the airport as soon as possible to prevent any unpredicted delays. So, make sure about the airline reserves the authorities to refute boarding in case you check-in or reach at the boarding entrance late.
Policies: there are the various policies displayed on the website that you need to know before booking the flights on Air Canada Airlines Official Site.
Baggage Allowance policy
There are certain rules that you need to keep in mind while packing and carrying bags to travel on the Air Canada Airlines Flights
- Carry-on luggage: company allows the numbers of baggage and any of the personal items like purse, laptop and many others, as per the number of passengers.
- Liquids and gels: Make sure to carry any Liquids and gels should not exceed the limit up to 100 milli litre or 100 grams (3.4 ounces). Still, if you carry the same exceeding the limits will be removed at a security check spot.
- Checked baggage: permission to carry checked baggagevaries duration of the route, the Air Canada Altitude status and the class of facility.
- Other equipment or baggage: sporting equipment,hunting equipment, or Medical equipment must be itemized with the company. Inform the airline at least twenty-four to Seventy-two hours earlier than the scheduled departure.
As per the company words, you need to make sure that the ticket you are going to cancel must be refundable so that you would get a full refund for your cancelled ticket. But you need to cancel the refundable tickets within twenty-four hours of booking so that you would seek full refund on cancelling the flights. on the other hand, you do not get any refund for cancelling a non-refundable ticket whether you make Air Canada Cancellation with risk-free period i.e., 24 hours of purchase too. But cancelling the non-refundable subjected to earn points that you may redeem for the next within a year from issue. So, always make sure to book a refundable air tickets. on cancelling the refundable flights beyond the restricted cancellation period, cancellation fees get deducted of the actual cost of the ticket from the refund amount.
There is no option for a refund request if you bought non-refundable ticket and cancelled it due to some uncertainties. On the other hand, company provide option to claim a refund request to you on cancelling the refundable air tickets withing 24 hours of purchase, otherwise it would be subjected to get deducted with the cancellation charges of the original Airfare.
Inflight Services: To make your journey with Air Canada Flights, remarkable and enjoyable, company made all-inclusive facilities available on the flights such as: –
- Wide variety of eats and drinks.
- Special dietary
- Free Wi-fi Connection
- Beverages & alcohol.
|Department||Air Canada Airlines Customer Support|
|Contact Number||1800 102 8182|
|Accessibility||24 hours, a week, a year(all night, all day)|
Steps to Online Booking at Air Canada Airlines Official Website
Below are the steps that you need to follow for booking the flights through Air Canada Airlines Official Website.
- Log in to your account linked with Air Canada Airlines by entering email Id & password.
- Now open the homepage & click on the book tab on the menu.
- Choose the trip type among the one-way, round-trip, or multi-city after reaching the menu.
- Select the origin and destination cities and check for the available flights for your route.
- Then, choose the date of leaving from the airlines’ calendar.
- Choose the total number of travellers travelling under 1 itinerary.
- Now tap on the search key.
- Now on the next page, you have to choose a suitable flight from the available list.
- Enter the details so that it can be printed on the itinerary.
- Now, pay the booking amount to reserve your seat on the flight.
- After doing this entire step, a ticket confirmation message will be sent to you in your provided phone number or email address.
Steps to Cancel the Flights Online Via Air Canada Airlines Official Website
Below are the step that you can follow for a worthwhile cancellation via Air Canada Airlines Official Website
1. All of the first, sign in or login your account associated with Air Canada Airlines official site.
2. Then the next step is to choose the option ‘Manage My Booking’ on the top at the corner of the page.
3. you would find two options for cancelling the flights, choose any of them and proceed.
- First option is to proceed with the Single Flight reservations which entails the last name, registration number, and in case any credit card has been applied at the while making reservations then its number.
- the second option is by logging in to the option ‘All Booking’ in your account, after that choose the booking icon and delete any of the reservations that you want to cancel.
4. At the end, once you done with your Air Canada cancellation, you will be provided the SMS regarding the cancellation confirmation through email or your registered contact number.
How to contact the airlines via Official site?
Below are the means that you may use to contact the Airlines.
- Live chat through accounts associated with Air Canada Airlines.
- Connecting with the airlines by accessing the helpline Phone Number.
- Connecting with the airlines via https://www.aircanada.com
Operating Routes of the Airlines
Below are the routes that Air Canada Airlines have been operating.
- New York (LGA) to Montreal (YUL)
- New York/Newark (EWR) to Montreal (YUL)
- Seattle (SEA) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Tampa (TPA) to Montreal (YUL)
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Miami (MIA) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Fort Myers (RSW) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Boston (BOS) to Vancouver (YVR)
- San Francisco (SFO) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Phoenix (PHX) toToronto (YYZ)
- Tampa (TPA) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Québec (YQB)
- Boston (BOS) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Ottawa (YOW)
- Boston (BOS) to Montreal (YUL)
- Honolulu (HNL) to Vancouver (YVR)
- Seattle (SEA) to Vancouver (YVR)
- Orlando (MCO) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Dallas (DFW) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Maui (OGG) to Vancouver (YVR)
- Miami (MIA) to Montreal (YUL)
- Orlando (MCO) to Montreal (YUL)
- New York/Newark (EWR) to Toronto (YYZ)
- San Francisco (SFO) to Vancouver (YVR)
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Hong Kong (HKG)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Vancouver (YVR)
- New York (NYC) to Toronto (YTO)
- Seattle (SEA) to Hong Kong (HKG)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Montreal (YUL)