Book A Flight Via Aeroflot Airlines Official Website at The Lowest Price Now!
PJSC Aeroflot is one of the leading Russian airlines, and it is also the largest airline in the Russian Federation. This airline is one of the oldest airlines operating domestic and international flights to 147 destinations in 52 countries. You can explore various destinations around with Aeroflot. To book your flight without any hurdle, you can visit the Aeroflot Airlines official website. You can also manage your flight schedule on the official website and track your baggage claim and refund status online.
We all desire to travel with the maximum comfort & luxury, which lies within our budget. Aeroflot is providing its excellent services for more than 93 years. You can get impeccable services on the ground and in-flight to make your journey hassle-free. By visiting Aeroflot Airlines Official Website, you can grab hidden deals and offers to get cheaper flight tickets. Not only for booking, but you can also visit the official website to get huge discounts and to earn miles and points on every flight. There are many benefits that we cannot get at the offline helpdesk, which you can get on the official website.
Important Information You Must Check on Aeroflot Airlines Official Website
Aeroflot Airlines is the national flag carrier of the Russian federation. It is also a member of the SkyTeam global alliance. We know that every airline offers its own baggage allowance, cancel/change, and refund policy, and frequent flier program. The same Aeroflot Airlines provides its policies and regulations. To know more about these policies, you can visit the Aeroflot Airlines Official Website. Here is the essential information which you can check online at the website:
Aeroflot Airlines Cabin Class
Aeroflot has received many awards for its impeccable flight services. You can comfortably enjoy your journey with maximum flexibility. According to your budget, you can choose your cabin class and reserve your seat at the best price.
The cabin classes offered by Aeroflot Airlines are:
- Aeroflot Economy Class
- Comfort Class
- Business Class
Aeroflot Airlines Routes and Destination
Aeroflot Airlines is a domestic as well as an international flight. It operates a large fleet to over 146 destinations in around 52 countries across the globe. If you are looking for popular routes or a particular route from your place, you must check the official website’s route map.
Aeroflot Airlines Baggage Allowance
It is evident that if anyone is going on a trip or traveling for a few days, they must be carrying luggage with them. Every airline provides its baggage allowance policy according to which passengers have to take the flight bags. If you are traveling with Aeroflot, you know about its baggage allowance to avoid any inconvenience.
- You can carry one personal item and one carry-on baggage of up to 10-15 kg and a maximum 55 x 40 x 25 cm dimension.
- Passengers can carry checked bags according to their cabin class (except economy class) up to 203 cm and weight up to 23 – 32 kg.
Aeroflot Airlines Date Change Policy
All the airlines understand that emergencies and sudden plan changes can happen to anyone. So, to help the travelers with these issues, Aeroflot provides a hassle-free flight change policy. Customers can make changes in their flights even 30 mins before the departure time specified in the ticket. Changing can be made for free for the flex (premium) travelers, but the classic & base travelers may need to pay some charges. For any help and assistance, you can reach out to Aeroflot Airlines Official Website.
Aeroflot Airlines Cancellation and Refund Policy
The cancellation and refund of transportation depend on the type of ticket you have bought. To claim a refund, passengers need to report their cancellation to the carrier before the check-in deadline. To know more about the cancelation policy, you can contact customer support or visit the airline’s official website.
Aeroflot Airlines Check-In Policy
Aeroflot provides different ways to conveniently check-in for your flight. According to the policy, the online check-in via the official website and the mobile app begins 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. For the kiosk and station check-in, you need to reach the airport 2 hours before the departure as the offline check-in closes 40 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Aeroflot Airlines Bonus
You can also join the Aeroflot bonus program to travel hassle-free and earn miles to get great benefits. The bonus programs have three elite levels. You can log in for any class and enjoy its benefits. You can earn miles on every trip along with your partner and enjoy your flexible flights. Here are the services that you can get by joining Aeroflot airlines bonus:
|Dedicated check-in desks||All Silver level privileges||All Gold level privileges|
|Extra baggage allowance||VIP lounge access||Three upgrades & Discount|
|Priority boarding||Free provision of the Space+||Gold level gift card|
|Extra miles for flights||Mile credit||Concierge service|
How to Book a Flight Online via Aeroflot Airlines Official Website?
The best way to book a flight is by booking it online through the official website. You can conveniently and quickly book your flight online by grabbing amazing deals and vacation packages. Here are some simple instructions to book your flight through the official website of Aeroflot airlines:
- Go to the Aeroflot airlines official website to search for a cheap flight.
- Now, on the homepage, click on the book a flight option to find a perfect flight.
- Then, in the portal, you need to fill in the required details like departure and arrival date & place, type of ticket, number of passengers, and choose the cabin class.
- You can also enter any promo code or use your redeem miles to make your flight tickets cheaper.
- Now, click on the search flight option to find a flight. In that, you need to select a flight that fits best according to the fare and time.
- After selecting, proceed to fill in the record’s details like the passenger’s name, mail Id, phone number, and other information.
- Now, submit the form and proceed to make payment.
- To make the payment, you can choose any safe and secured method. Make the amount successfully to book the flight ticket.
- After the payment, you will get a confirmation email and itinerary on your registered email ID. For any issues, you can reach out to the customer support of Aeroflot.
How to Cancel or Modify Flight Booking via Aeroflot Airlines Official Website?
If you want to make changes in your flight reservations or cancel your flight schedule, you can easily make it through the official website. Here are simple steps to make modifications in your flight bookings:
- Visit the Aeroflot Airlines Official Website, and click on ‘My trips’ to find your reservations.
- Now, to log in, you need to enter the Booking code (PNR) and Last name in Latin letters.
- After that, you need to search for the reservations you want to cancel in your reservation history.
- Now, open your flight reservations and click on the change/cancel option to make changes.
- Then, change your flight schedule or cancel your bookings to claim a refund.
- On canceling or modifying the flight bookings, you will get a confirmation mail on your registered number.
At the official website, by logging in, you can also manage your itinerary details, upgrades, and re-book after cancellation. For that, you need your PNR number kept with you until arrival. For any additional help, you can contact the customer care support of the airline.
How to Contact the Airlines Via Aeroflot Airlines Official Website?
Aeroflot Airlines’ utmost priority is to provide hassle-free flight services as well as customer service so, if you have any query or facing any issues while booking, managing, or canceling a flight. Here is a convenient way to connect customer care support online via the official website of the airline:
- Online Help – You can search for your queries on the official website’s frequently asked questions.
- Email Support – You can also send your requests, queries, and other concerns through the email support provided on the airline’s official website.
- Send Form – You can also send the request, queries, and feedback online through the official website. You will get an expert’s response as soon as possible to help and assist you.
Operating Routes of Aeroflot Airlines
- Moscow (SVO) – St Petersburg (LED)DIRECT
- Tokyo (HND)DIRECT – Antalya (AYT)
- Adana (ADA) – Beijing (PEK)
- Bangkok (BKK) – Moscow (SVO)
- Beirut (BEY) – Belgrade (BEG)
- Berlin (SXF) – Bishkek (FRU)